THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Saddest Day Ever

Today I'm very sad .... : ( I'm very stress here make me wanna cry.... Haiz

1st is about the college bitching site :

As for today I open the site and see what is happening but unfortunately I see things that I do not wish to see!!!! I'm innocent !!!!!!!!! I dunnoe who is accusing me as the bad guy and accusing me that I swear and curse GIIC!!!! I left GIIC I have my own reason please lar who the one who did the things please don't use other people's identity. I left the college de please just forget me If you guys doesn't take me as your friend!!!! I'm very happy to join Berjaya and I will not regret. I miss you guys too but you guys wanna make things hard and try to accuse me I feel very sad!!! What I have done to you guys there?????? What ar ???? Tell me lar!!!! I SAD lar.. You guys doesn't think of other people one.... SO SELFISH!!!! Doesn't want to know anymore things from GIIC de nothing there that is worth for me to miss or to go de sad lar.......................


2nd is about my family :

Haiz I wanna cry de as we all know that we're facing economy crisis and becoz of that my father lose his job and no I'm facing problems in my living and also my educations. I'm afraid that my dad can't afford to pay for my fees!!!! I'm very sad lar I dun wanna stop my education!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................
I just got the chance to be the president of student council at my current college now and I have my dream and future ahead of me I don't wanna lose it or gone forever!!!! I'm facing critical status now coz if I did not pay my fees I will be out of class OMG!!!! I'm really crying now ........ I really dunnoe wad to do ????????? So sad!!!!


3rd is about the pressure and stress I'm facing :

As when I go to the college I will look happy and joyful but no one noes that I'm sad and frustrate............... No one noe what I'm facing now I feel very lonely and sad ....... I can see there are friends around me but I'm always feel lonely ........ I'm very very sad....................... I'm scare now I'm scare that I have no friends and people hate me!!!! I really donnoe what to do ? I alwyas joke around in the class coz I wanna keep my sorrow away and attract people... but in my heart I'm afraid that I may lose friends day by day till no one noe about me!!!!! Family & Friends are very important for me !!!!! I wish that I will not lost any one of them.!!!!
Things getting complicated and more complicated........... I do not wish all this to happen!!!! Sometimes I think that I'm a useless person!!! Am I ? I myself also dunnoe the answer!!!! Of Lord of Father please bless everyone that is in this world with peace and love!!!! Amen!!! I hope I would overcome all the stress and pressure ... I dont wan people to noe coz I dun wan people to look down on me !!! I hate people look down at me I also dunnoe y ? Because I'm ego ? haiz I also dunoe what to say!!!!

This is what I'm facing now!!!! I'm lost and blurr and my brain are blank and moody!!!!! Can anyone help me? I guess not only GOD knows what I'm really facing now!!!!

0 comments: