THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to Blogging

Our First Group Picture In Berjaya Hehe Most of them Not Here But Nevermind I will Search for 1 haha

Hi guys!!! Erm ... I'm not good in blogging just started!! HAha I'm now studying in Berjaya University College of Hospitality inside Time Square ler... haha Coool ler... I'm currently studying Diploma in Hospitality Management... This sem I'm facing full of stress and pressure all around me ..... sad :( but I just keep my mood happy in the Uni ... Don't want anyone to see my sad face. Sometimes too stress no one sees... That's good I think haha...
Now i'm in my sem3 2nd week.. We're having practicals in restaurant on the 14th floor og Berjaya Time Square... So we serve and cook for the guests haha tired lar but fun :) Nothing beats the feeling of the success in the end of the class and teamwork. Today on the 22/04/09 Wednesday I feel bad on one thing... Actually there is a talk in the lecture hall today but all of us go to crispy cream to eat douhgnuts haiz...... there is some people waiting at the hall but most of us went to eat doughnuts.... But later when we go back the talk finish de... haiz feel bad.... One thing one of my friend sound me in the hall say that we rather go for doughnut than goin for the talk...... :( I'm pissed off actually... I just keep my mouth shut and just let it go... Argue makes things worst ... Haha Don't wanna talk about the sad things de...
Haha Now I'm the President of Student Council and I'm happy ... Thanks to the friends that supports me and the staffs in Berjaya University College of Hospitality. Thanks to you all for support me and trust me !!! I'll make things better and more excitement. Erm... ok lar this is all for now lar... First time blogging haha !!!!

0 comments: