THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Final's






My final comes so soon. Time goes by so fast till I don't even know that my final is so near. There is a week that I have my practical exam and it's so stress but it's so much fun in it!!! So excited and challenging. Haha so wierd i feel so wierd and I also don't know why!!!


ON the above is the pictures of my table setting my theme is music 80's haha and also my pastry end products chocolate trofflue , and tiramisu hehe nice or nt? haha Hope I get high marks for it!!!
Lol after all the practicals theory is here!!! 1day to go for sitting FNB paper!!! Haiz so stressful but I feel excited haha maybe want it to finish fast then go for vacation!!! Maybe I'll be goin to Malacca for fun and Penang to go beach and makan makan ler!!! haha

Wah in our college new batch coming in !!! So damn fast wei!!! Erm August intake come come we welcome you all to join us and be part of the family!!! I hope the orientation will go on well and we will be good peers ^^ Hope to know all of you and erm... Something is missing here!!! I also don't know what ooo ??????????
So Lost now until I'm posting something here haha!!! Feeling awkward lolz!!! Eh My party who wanna join Friday september 11 ........ Hehe so fast 1 year want to pass de haiyo getting older n older de ^^ things changed recently and I also don't know how to describe haha just changed you know ( shit happens ) !!! Life so far so good lor I hope everyone also feeling good and get over your life!!! Haha Ok ending here de ^^ I hope to get more pictures to upload here soon !!! Leave some comments for my pictures!!! Hehe Byezzz

0 comments: